10 Quickie Questions: Ask a Dancer Kimmie
1. Who are you and where you do call home?
My name is Kimmie. I currently dance at Vivid Cabaret New York. Sometimes I also dance at Rick’s Cabaret New York.
2. Marvel or DC?
I don’t read comics. I’m all about reality. (If you mean movies, Wolverine’s got an amazing butt!)
3. Tell us about your first time on stage? What song did you pick, how did it go?
My first time on stage I was nervous. I’ve blocked out the memory of it.
4. You get a 2 week all expenses paid vacation anywhere in the world, where do you go?
I’d go to Greece. It’s always been my dream.
5. How common is it for you to get asked out in the club?
It happens all the time.
6. Review the last movie you saw in ten words or less.
Does Netflix count? I saw “Holiday Breakup.” It was dumb.
7. What is your go-to move on stage or when giving a dance, your show stopper?
You’ll have to come to the club and find out in person. Trust me! You won’t be disappointed!
8. Have you ever seen anyone you knew from outside the club in the audience?
Yes, but we avoided eye contact.
9. If you could ban one song from clubs forever, what would it be?
I can’t think of a song that I really hate that much. I can tell you songs that I love, but it’s hard to pick one song I hate so much I’d never want to hear it again.
10. What is the most original pick up line you have ever heard? The best? The worst?
I heard a line recently that can fit all of the above, depending on the situation and my mood: “I’m not actually this tall. I’m sitting on my wallet.”
11. What is one thing patrons should never say to a dancer?
“I can’t believe you go to college.”
Check out Kimmie at Vivid Cabaret New York, 61 West 37th Street, New York City.