From our friends at Buttman Magazine.
Weird Sex Science
Ten weird sex facts and stats, according to Ivona Baric on Javno.com, with our responses:
1. Women who read romance novels make love twice as many times as those who do not read them. (Sure, they “make love”ï¿½ a lot, but how often do they fuck?)
2. Ithyphallophobia is the fear of watching and thinking about erect penises. (If you fear watching, we recommend girl-girl porn. If you fear thinking, get help.)
3. Beards grow faster on men who have sexual intercourse on a regular basis. (In our experience, we can have sex faster when we’re clean shaven.)
4. A Greek who is unfaithful to his wife would sometimes be punished by having his pubic hair removed in public and having a huge radish inserted in his rectum. (We know Greeks who wouldn’t consider that a punishment.)
5. There are men in Guam whose job is to travel across the island and sleep with virgins, who pay them for the privilege of giving them their first sexual intercourse. (On certain other Pacific Islands, it’s the men paying for the “privilege”ï¿½ of taking hymens.)
6. In Hong Kong, a woman whose husband cheats on her has the legal right to kill him, but she is only allowed to use her bare hands. (This sheds new light on the old Ginsu commercial: “In Japan, the hand can be used like a knife.”ï¿½)
7. In India, it’s cheaper to pay for a prostitute than it is to buy a condom. (Sadly, outsourcing our prostitution industry to India would be impractical.)
8. A brand of condoms was named after Pharaoh Ramses, who had more than 160 children. (Stick with Trojans.)
9. Male bats have the highest homosexuality rate among mammals. (We always wondered about Batman and Robin…)
10. Rats fuck about 20 times a day. (No telling how often they make love.)
Thanks to Scott Small from Buttman Magazine for this!